10 Questions Every Successful Food & Drink Marketer Can Immediately Answer
The most successful food and drink marketers – we meet can immediately answer these 10 key questions, so we thought we’d share them with you.
Whilst we don’t need to know the answers (unless we’re working with you of course), we suggest that you do for your own brand or portfolio:
- When was your brand last showcased as best in sector by an objective & influential reviewer?
- When was your product or category last tipped as a hot new trend?
- Does your packaging stand out on shelf, is it effective, is it legal?
- Can you summarise your brand proposition into 6 words or less to successfully go on pack?
- Are your social media followers translating to customers?
- Whether they love or loathe you, what’s said about you on social media & how do you respond?
- What percentage of your website visitors translate into sales?
- How much did you spend on trade shows last year & how many extra sales did this convert?
- Is your marketing fit for purpose in your export markets (tip: you’ll know this when you fail to excite distributors, let alone customers!)
- Is your advertising translating into direct sales?
Food and drink marketing is an increasingly complex sector and it’s understandable that you may not immediately have all of the answers.
That’s where we may be able to help.
At HRA, brands including OMSCo and Raisio, choose us to supplement their in-house capability with expert marketing insight and implementation.
We can work with you to answer one or more of these 10 questions you may currently struggle with, as well as providing insight or implementation that makes you the envy of your competitor brands.
To explore how we may be able to help, contact Hamish on +44 (0) 1803 203387 for a free 30-minute consultation.