A New Season of The Grocery Insider
A fantastic guest on the Podcast this month to kick off Season 2 of the podcast – former CEO of Waitrose and M&S Food, Steven Esom.
Steven has huge experience at the very top of the industry and we dig into the current issues and trends facing retailers and suppliers.
We take in category management, supply chain, challenger brands and future retail trends and couldn’t let him go without getting a view on this year’s John Lewis Christmas Advert. Does he love the dragon? You’ll have to listen to find out.
You can listen to The Grocery Insider on iTunes, Spotify or Libsyn – simply search ‘The Grocery Insider’ or access the podcast here.
Previous episodes include:
- Packaging with Neil Shackleton
- Keeping It Cleaner
- The Rise of Tofu and Dragonfly Foods
- Food Entrepreneurs – Brain Füd
- Free From Insights – Daiya Foods
- Foodservice with Emma Read
- The Future of Category Management
- Cracking the Code with Ged Futter
Make sure to leave us a review or get in touch, [email protected]