Britain – Open For Business!
- The UK remains very attractive – at £180bn it is the second largest market for Food and Drink within the EU with almost 70m consumers.
- British tastes are some 2-3 years ahead of Continental tastes.
- British consumers like to experiment and try new food and drink, some 8,500 new products were launched last year.
- The British economy is sound with consumers willing to pay a premium for Fair Trade, Free From, Organic and specific health products.
- It’s an easy place to do business – providing you have the right partners.