Resetting the Client and Agency Relationship with Gellan Watt – The Grocery Insider Podcast
In this week’s episode of The Grocery Insider, in association with HRA Global, we speak to Gellan Watt, global brand and creative strategy consultant. You can listen to the full episode of Resetting the Client and Agency Relationship on the Grocery Insider site, via Apple or Spotify.
0 – 9 Minutes – Introduction to Gellen
- Founded an agency in 2003 which was sold in 2016.
- He has since been investing and consulting.
- How are brands reacting to the COVID-19 crisis?
9 – 19 Minutes: Will the Future Bring More Collaboration?
- Will we see more collaboration? More outsourcing?
- How do you justify a marketing budget in these times?
- Gellan tells us about looking beyond the crisis to returning to a new normal.
19 – 28 Minutes: When we Come out of This, How Will Things Have Changed?
- The rise of digital media.
- Looking back to the financial crisis and September 2011, would you have done anything differently running your business back then?
28 – 36 Minutes: Brand vs Agency Relationship
- How do you think the current events way of working will change the brand vs agency relationship?
- Gellan talks about in-house agencies.
36 Minutes: What is the one Piece of Advice you Would Give to Food and Drink Brands Right Now?
- Gellan says that it’s best for brands to stay appropriate right now, but to not go quiet.
If you would like to feature on the podcast or have any questions, get in touch email@example.com.
We would love to hear your feedback on this episode of the Grocery Insider podcast, so please leave us a review and a star rating if you wish.