Storyhacking With Genevieve Boast – The Grocery Insider Podcast
In this week’s episode of The Grocery Insider, in association with HRA Global, we speak to Genevieve Boast, founder of ‘Beyond Human Stories’. You can listen to the full episode of Storyhacking With Genevieve Boast via the Grocery Insider, Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Introduction and the state of organisations now: 0:00 – 8:50 minutes
- Introduction to Genevieve and starting ‘Beyond Human Stories’.
- Looking into the story telling of organisations.
- Are organisations being truly honest and authentic amid the crisis?
The current climate: 8:50 – 12:30 minutes
- What is the mood amongst brands at the moment?
- How interconnectivity is helping amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
What is storyhacking? 12:30 – 19:35 minutes
- The definition of ‘storyhacking’ and how brands can use it.
- How to stop yourself being disempowered and inhibiting your vision.
- How this can be applied to brands and internal company structures.
- Can the current crisis aid companies to use storyhacking to look at their vision?
How to approach storyhacking and the challenges of Coronavirus: 19:35 – 26:30 minutes
- How taking yourself out of your comfort zone into nature can help to begin storyhacking.
- The challenges that we face within the covid-19 pandemic.
Equinox Kombucha and early storyhacking: 26:30 – 34:30 minutes
- The work Genevieve has done with ‘Equinox Kombucha’.
- How has storyhacking impacted them and changed the way that they work?
- What were the precursors to storyhacking?
The new normal – 34:30 – 42:45 minutes
- What will be the positives from the new normal that will emerge after the corona crisis?
- How global interconnectivity and innovation has increased.
The future for businesses: 42:45 minutes
- What is your key message to managing directors at the moment?
- How business can be changed in a positive manner amid the crisis.
If you would like to feature on the podcast or have any questions, get in touch [email protected].
Enjoyed this latest edition of the Grocery Insider podcast? We would love to hear your feedback, so please leave us a review and a star rating. If you have any questions for the team here at HRA Global, please contact us.